I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
Businessman is dying
A businessman on his deathbed called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die you will have my remains cremated."
"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"
The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service. Write on the envelope, "Now, you have everything."
Can I play the piano once these are off?
A doctor has come to see one of his patients in a hospital. The patient has had major surgery to both of his hands.
"Doctor," says the man excitedly and dramatically holds up his heavily bandaged hands. "Will I be able to play the piano when these bandages come off?"
"I don't see why not," replies the doctor.
"That's funny," says the man. "I wasn't able to play it before."
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- A Hot Day was a winner against A Dead Lawyer
- Atheist professor was a winner against A woman entered the hospital to deliver her 15th child...
- The Passing of an Old Friend was a winner against A real dilemma
- Be Quiet in Church was a winner against A sermon about lying
- A Mexican bandit made a was a winner against How To Annoy People In An Elevator
- An Amazing Connection was a winner against A couple have not been getting along for years...
- After the fall in Garden of Eden... was a winner against A Mexican bandit made a
- An invisible man is here to see you was a winner against A recruit who wasn't really meant to be a soldier...
- Automotive horror was a winner against A big-game hunter went on safari with his wife...
- Real Estate Ads Translated was a winner against A Modest Essay