I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
A pious man who had reached the age of 105...
A pious man who had reached the age of 105 suddenly stopped going to synagogue. Alarmed by the old fellow's absence after so many years of faithful attendance the Rabbi went to see him. He found him in excellent health, so the Rabbi asked, "How come after all these years we don't see you at services anymore?"The old man looked around and lowered his voice. "I'll tell you, Rabbi," he whispered. "When I got to be 90, I expected God to take me any day. But then I got to be 95, then 100, then 105. So I figured that God is very busy and must've forgotten about me, and I don't want to remind Him!"
Q: What do you do if someone's having a seizure in a bathtub?
A: Throw in a load of laundry.
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- Funny Laws was a winner against Billy Gates writes to Santa
- Be Quiet in Church was a winner against Cartoon Laws of Physics
- All the same was a winner against Parent Job Description
- Always By My Side was a winner against Parent Job Description
- A defending attorney was cross examining a coroner... was a winner against The Passing of an Old Friend
- Funny Laws was a winner against 7 Word Obituary
- A man in the army asks for a pass was a winner against The Passing of an Old Friend
- 7 Word Obituary was a winner against A Fisherman's Tale
- 3 Hunters in the Woods was a winner against Funny Signs
- 1stPerson: "Do you know anything about... was a winner against A judge, bored and frustrated by a lawyer's tedious argument