I can't decide!
Vote For Your Favorite Joke
An artist asked the gallery owner if the...
An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings on display at that time. "I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman enquired about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death." "When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings."
"Thats wonderful," the artist exclaimed. "Whats the bad news?"
"The guy was your doctor..."
A sad-faced Doug walked into a flower shop early one morning.
The clerk was ready to take his order for a funeral piece, based on the look on Doug's face, but soon realized his assumption was wrong as Doug asked for a basket of flowers sent to his wife for their anniversary.
"And what day will that be?" the clerk asked.
Glumly he replied, "Yesterday".
Latest Joke Fight Results:
- 3 Questions was a winner against A wife for Adam
- 3 Types of People was a winner against An elderly patient needed a heart transplant...
- A woman was terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet... was a winner against The Passing of an Old Friend
- A lawyer's dog, running about was a winner against And God Created ... Pets
- A rabbi, a priest, and a lawyer were all... was a winner against 7 Word Obituary
- A man with a pegleg, hook hand and... was a winner against An Unusual Prayer
- Best advice possible was a winner against A New York Lawyer
- Bacon tree was a winner against A General questions his GI's
- Build an Ark was a winner against A minister, a priest, and a rabbi were s...
- Business is business was a winner against A lawyer returns to his parked BMW to find the headlights...