- What kind of shoes do spies wear?
- What kind of lights did Noah use on the Ark?
- What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe
- How did the beaver get online?
He logged on.
- Where do you find giant snails?
On the ends of giant's fingers.
- Why are pirates called pirates?
'cause they arrr!
- What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
- Why do people work as bakers?
Because they knead the dough.
- Where are otters from?
- If you had 5 oranges in one hand and 5 pears in the other hand, what would you have?
- What does corn say when it feels embarrassed?
- Why can't a bicycle stand up by itself?
Because it's two-tired.
- What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
- How do you stop a dog from barking in the back seat of a car?
Have him sit in the back seat with you.
- What did Obi-Wan say to Luke at the breakfast table?
"Use the fork, Luke."
- How many tickles does it take to get an octopus to laugh?
- What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships.
- What's red and bad for your teeth?
- What do you call a snowman with a sun tan?
- How much does it cost a pirate to get earrings?