- What kind of shoes do spies wear?
- What kind of lights did Noah use on the Ark?
- What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?
- How did the beaver get online?
He logged on.
- Where do you find giant snails?
On the ends of giant's fingers.
- Why did the Jedi cross the road?
To get to the Dark Side.
- What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook?
- Why are pirates called pirates?
'cause they arrr!
- What is an astronauts favorite key on the keyboard?
The space bar!
- What season is it when you are on a trampoline?
- Why do people work as bakers?
Because they knead the dough.
- What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?
A minnie van.
- What stories do the ship captain's children like to hear?
- How many tickles does it take to get an octopus to laugh?
- Where are otters from?
- If you had 5 oranges in one hand and 5 pears in the other hand, what would you have?
- What does corn say when it feels embarrassed?
- Why can't a bicycle stand up by itself?
Because it's two-tired.
- What did the little mountain say to the big mountain?
- What do you call a sleeping bull?