- Why is the letter "G" scary?
It turns a host into a ghost.
- What did Bacon say to Tomato?
Lettuce get together.
- How do you know when there's an elephant under your bed?
Your nose touches the ceiling!
- What starts with T, ends with T and is full of T?
- Did you hear about the magic tractor?
It went down the road and turned into a field
- What do you call a fly with no wings?
- What did one ball say to the other ball?
Nothing - he just looked round
- Where do fortune tellers dance?
At the crystal ball.
- What did the necktie say to the hat?
You go on ahead. I'll hang around for a while.
- What is at the end of everything?
The letter G.
- How do you keep your hair dry in the shower?
Don't turn the water on.
- What do you call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?
- Why did the elephant eat the candle?
He wanted a light snack!
- Where do polar bears put their money?
In snow banks.
- How does a skeleton call his friends?
On a telebone!
- What kind of cattle laugh?
- How does the teacher read schoolwork?
With her pupils.
- What is the saddest bird?
A blue jay.
- Why does a hummingbird hum?
It doesn't know the words.
- What is the most valuable fish?