- What did the stamp say to the envelope?
Stick with me and we will go places!
- When do kangaroos celebrate their birthdays?
On a leap year.
- What do you call a snail on a ship?
- What happens when a robber bungles a robbery in a paint store?
The police catch him red handed!
- What do you get when you throw all the books in the world in the ocean?
A title wave.
- What has one horn and gives milk?
A milk truck.
- What happened to the boy who drank 8 Cokes?
He burped 7-Up.
- What runs but can't walk?
- What is the science of shopping?
- Where do cows go on a Saturday night?
To the moooovies.
- What day do potatos hate the most?
- What dog can jump higher than a building?
Any dog, buildings can't jump.
- Why can't jungle animals take a test?
Too many cheetahs.
- What kind of room can you eat?
- What did the ceiling say to the wall?
Meet you in the corner.
- What do you get when you cross an elephant and a fish ?
- Why did the cow cross the road?
To get to the udder side.
- What kind of music does a mountain like?
- What is a bunny's favorite music?
- What is a balloon's least favorite kind of music?