- How does a skeleton call his friends?
On a telebone!
- What kind of cattle laugh?
- How does the teacher read schoolwork?
With her pupils.
- What is the saddest bird?
A blue jay.
- Why does a hummingbird hum?
It doesn't know the words.
- What is the most valuable fish?
- Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean?
Because they dropped out of school.
- What horses keep late hours?
- What do you get if you cross a chicken and a poodle?
- What is a sleeping bag?
- Why do dogs wag their tails?
Because nobody else will do it for them.
- What do wooden whales eat?
- Did you hear about the wooden car with the wooden wheels and the wooden engine?
It wooden go.
- What is a very hard subject?
The study of rocks.
- What happened when the cow jumped over the barbed wire fence?
- Why did the cat cross the road?
To get away from the dog.
- What streets do ghosts haunt?
- Why was the baby ant so confused?
Because all of his uncles were ants.
- What happened when the dog went to the flea circus?
He stole the show.
- What kind of dog does Dracula have?