- Where do Hamsters live ?
- What do you call a dancing sheep?
- Why shouldnt you play poker in the jungle?
There's too many cheetahs.
- Why did the squirrel cross the road?
Because he went nuts.
- What's a horses favorite drink?
- When do you stop at green and go at red?
When you're eating a watermelon.
- Why did the chicken cross the park?
To get to the other slide.
- Why did the skeleton go to the party alone?
He had no body to go with him!
- What is a navy officer's favourite fruit?
- What is invisible and smells like bananas?
A monkey fart.
- What did the big bucket say to the little bucket?
You look a little pail.
- What did the fly say when it flew into a window?
If I had more guts I'd do that again.
- What did the hammer say to the piece of wood?
We nailed that one.
- Why did Goofy put a clock under his desk?
Because he wanted to work over-time.
- Did you hear about the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
He's all right now.
- Where do pencils come from?
- Where does Superman get the kind of food he needs to make him strong?
At the supermarket.
- When does the letter Z come before the letter A?
In the word "ZebrA".
- How did the frog cross the road?
He tied himself to the chicken.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No idea. And if it also has no legs? Still no idea.