- Why are four legged animals so bad at dancing?
Because they have two left feet.
- April showers bring mayflowers, then what do mayflowers bring?
- Why was Cinderalla so bad at soccer?
Because she ran away from the ball.
- Where does bad light go?
- How does a witch tell time?
With a witch watch.
- What comes after a monkey?
- What goes up when the rain comes down?
- Why did the skeleton go to the barbeque?
Because he wanted some spare ribs.
- Why is the ocean so friendly?
Because it gives big waves.
- What color is a burp?
- How do you make a band stand?
Take away their chairs.
- What did the left ear say to the right ear?
Between us, we have brains.
- What's smaller than an ant's mouth?
An ant's dinner.
- Why didn't the sun go to college?
Because he already had a thousand degrees.
- How does a bear test its bath water?
With its bear (bare) feet.
- What grows up while growing down?
- Did you hear about the bear that was hit by an 18-wheeler and splattered all over the place?
They said it was a grizzly accident.
- What kind of music does a mummy sing in the shower?
- Why was the pencil crying?
Because he was pointless.
- Have you heard the joke about the butter?
I can't tell you because you will spread it.