- What has 4 wheels and flies?
A garbage truck.
- What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
Hot cross bunnies.
- What letters are not in the alphabet?
The ones in the mail, of course.
- What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?
Time to get a new fence.
- How can a leopard change his spots?
- What vegetable might you find in your basement?
- Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
Because they can spend years at "C".
- Who went into the bear's cave and came out alive?
- Did you hear about the Italian chef that died?
Yeah, he pasta way.
- What did the baby corn say to the mamma corn?
Where's pop corn?
- Did you hear about the race between the lettuce and the tomato?
The lettuce was a "head" and the tomato was trying to "ketchup".
- Why don't eggs tell jokes?
They'd crack each other up.
- What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
- What do you call a baby whale?
A little squirt.
- What's a bagel that can fly?
a plain bagel
- Where was Solomon's temple?
On his head.
- What do ghosts like for dessert?
- Why did the orange stop at the top of the hill?
Because it ran out of juice.
- Two waves had a race. Who won?
- What kind of meat doesn't stand up?