- What kind of meat doesn't stand up?
- What is bright orange and sounds like a parrot?
- Why was there thunder and lightning in the lab?
The scientists were brainstorming.
- What's black & white and eats like a horse?
- What did one leaf say to another?
See you next fall.
- Which vegetable can't you take on a boat?
- What 3 inventions help man up in the world?
The elevator, the ladder and the alarm clock
- Who has friends for lunch?
- Which side of a chicken has the most feathers?
- Why was the piano on the porch?
Because he forgot his keys.
- What do lawyers wear to court?
- What kind of paper can you tear?
Terrible (tearable) paper.
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a fish?
- Where did the king keep his armies?
In his sleevies.
- What is the only food that they serve on planes?
Plain food, of course.
- Why is England the wettest country?
Because the queen has reigned there for years.
- How did the barber win the race?
He knew a short cut.
- What did the digital clock say to it's mom?
Look ma, No hands.
- Why were the Grecian scientists so large?
They discovered pi.
- Why does your sister jump up and down before taking her medicine?
Because the label says: Shake well before using!