- Where do baby trees go to school?
To a tree nursery.
- How did the farmer mend his pants?
With cabbage patches.
- What did the pony say when it had a sore throat?
I apologize, I am a little horse.
- What pet is always found on the floor?
- Where were potatoes first fried?
- What is a tornado's favorite game?
- Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory?
He couldn't concentrate.
- What is a kayaker's favorite kind of lettuce?
- How do you file a nail?
Under the letter N.
- What is the different between a piano and a fish?
You can't tuna fish.
- How do you make a lemon drop?
Hold it and then let go.
- How do you repair a broken tomato?
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What kind of key opens a casket?
A skeleton key.
- Where did the one-legged man work?
- Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs.
- Why was the man running around his bed?
He wanted to catch up on his sleep.
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- How many rubber ducks can you put in an empty bathtub?
One, after that the tub is no longer empty.
- How does Jack Frost travel?