- How do you communicate with a fish?
Drop him a line.
- What did the leopard say in the shower?
That really hits the spot.
- What did one toilet say to the other toilet?
You look flushed.
- What is a table you can eat?
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
- Where do baby trees go to school?
To a tree nursery.
- How did the farmer mend his pants?
With cabbage patches.
- What did the pony say when it had a sore throat?
I apologize, I am a little horse.
- What pet is always found on the floor?
- Where were potatoes first fried?
- What is a tornado's favorite game?
- Why did the man lose his job at the orange juice factory?
He couldn't concentrate.
- What is a kayaker's favorite kind of lettuce?
- How do you file a nail?
Under the letter N.
- What is the different between a piano and a fish?
You can't tuna fish.
- How do you make a lemon drop?
Hold it and then let go.
- How do you repair a broken tomato?
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What kind of key opens a casket?
A skeleton key.
- Where did the one-legged man work?