- What is the best day to go to the beach?
Sunday, of course.
- Where do baby apes sleep?
- Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
He was outstanding in his field.
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it. How do you catch a tame rabbit? The tame way.
- Why is History like a fruit cake?
Because it's full of dates!
- Why did the banana go to the hospital?
Because it was not peeling well.
- What is Dracula's favourite food?
- How long should a slipper be?
- Why do fish swim in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
- What state has a friendly greeting for everyone?
- What time is it when a clock strikes thirteen?
Time to get it fixed.
- What would you call a beautiful cat?
A glamour puss.
- What lights up a soccer stadium?
A soccer match
- What do you call a shoe made from a banana?
- What food are you able to can?
- What did the mayonaise say when someone opened the refrigerator door.
Close the door I am dressing.
- What do you call a fake noodle?
- When is a chair like a fabric?
When it is satin.
- What can you serve but never eat?
- Why doesn't a bald man need any keys?
Because he doesn't have any locks.