- Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Its easier than walking.
- Why did Batman go to the pet shop?
To buy a Robin.
- What kind of key opens a banana?
- What the same size and shape of an elephant and weighs nothing?
- What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?
You're too young to smoke.
- Why couldn't the pirate play cards?
Because he was sitting on the deck.
- When is a door not a door?
When its ajar.
- What kind of animal tells little white lies?
- What kind of apple isn't an apple?
- Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
Because the referee called foul.
- What did the judge say when the skunk walked in the court room?
Odor in the court.
- Who earns a living driving their customers away?
A taxi driver.
- What do you call a room that does not have walls?
- When is the moon heaviest?
When it is full.
- How does a baby ghost cry?
- How does a broom act?
With sweeping gestures.
- What do you call a bear with no socks or shoes?
- How do you make seven an even number?
Take the s out.
- Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because you can see right through them.
- Were you long in the hospital?
No, I was the same size I am now