- Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What's brown and sticky?
- Why did the rooster cross the road?
Cuz it was the chicken's day off.
- "How do you shoot a killer bee?"
With a bee bee gun.
- Which state has the smallest soft drinks?
- What kind of bird is like a letter?
- What's full of holes and still holds water?
- How do you stop a charging bull?
Take away his credit card.
- What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
Are you my mother?
- What gives milk and has one horn?
A milk truck.
- Why is the letter "G" scary?
It turns a host into a ghost.
- What did Bacon say to Tomato?
Lettuce get together.
- How do you know when there's an elephant under your bed?
Your nose touches the ceiling!
- Did you hear about the magic tractor?
It went down the road and turned into a field
- Why don't skeletons fight each other?
They don't have the guts.
- What do you call a fly with no wings?
- How do you keep your hair dry in the shower?
Don't turn the water on.
- Why did Spiderman climb the wall?
Because he ate too much sugar.
- Why did the elephant eat the candle?
He wanted a light snack!
- Where do polar bears put their money?
In snow banks.